USER CONDUCT ON WEBSITE AND APP
You must agree that you will not
- interrupt or interfere with the security of, or otherwise abuse, the Site, app, or any services, system resources, accounts, servers or networks connected to or accessible through the Site or affiliated or linked Web sites;
- Interrupt or interfere with any other users of the Site or affiliated or linked Web sites;
- Upload, post, or otherwise transmit through or on this Site any viruses or other harmful, disruptive or destructive files;
- Use or attempt to use another’s account, service or system without authorization from AMSA India, or create or use a false identity on this Site;
- Transmit spam, chain letters, junk mail or any other type of unsolicited mass email to people or entities who have not agreed to be part of such mailings through or on this Site
- Divulge your username and password to others either on or off the Site or app as you will be held responsible for any misuse of the activities done through your account login details.
- Attempt to obtain unauthorized access to the Site or portions of the Site or app which are restricted from general access; and,
- Use this Site to seek, provide or obtain specific medical advice, medical opinion, diagnosis or treatment as applied to a patient’s particular condition or situation. In addition, you agree that you are solely responsible for actions and communications undertaken or transmitted under your account, and that you will comply with all applicable local, state, national and international laws and regulations, including but not limited to Indian law restrictions that relate to your use of or activities on this Site. This Site is controlled and operated in India. If you are in a jurisdiction which restricts you from accessing this Site, do not access or use this Site. AMSA India makes no representation that the Site is appropriate or available for use outside India.
USER CONDUCT ON SOCIAL GROUPS AND OTHER INTERACTIVE AREAS
You must agree with the following
- Not to Distribute or share mature and explicit content, including: Fetish imagery, Vivid sexual descriptions, Graphic depictions of sexual activity, Images of nudity where the poses, camera angles or props suggest pornographic intent. We will try our best to differentiate between the mature contents and take immediate action for it’s removal if shared.
- AMSA India social groups and interactive areas aren’t a place for misinformation, disinformation, mal-information or the individuals or groups spreading or creating it. We remove or limit distribution of false or misleading content that may harm members’ or the public’s well-being, safety or trust.
- You will not make any racial, ethinic and discriminating comments to any member on social groups as well as in the International conferences of AMSA India such as EAMSC (East Asian Medical Students’ Conference) , AMSC (Asian Medical Students’ Conference) and Exchange programmes such as AMSEP etc.
- You will not disclose the private information of any member of AMSA India, gained via access to AMSA India or it’s platforms or during any events of AMSA India.
All content on this Site, including but not limited to software, design, text, configurations, technical drawings, graphics, other files, and their selection and arrangement (“Content”), are either of AMSA India, or are the proprietary property of AMSA India affiliates or licensors and is protected by India and international copyright, authors’ rights and database right laws. The compilation of all content on this website is the exclusive property of AMSA India and its affiliates and is protected by laws of India and international copyright and database right laws.
AMSA India reserves the right to terminate any member for any reason such as not adhering to terms and conditions as stated above and etc. AMSA India will not refund any membership fees to its members following termination.