It’s indeed a privilege to inform you that “Datta Meghe Institute of Medical Sciences (DU), Sawangi, Wardha” is hosting ETHOS 2019- 3rd National Bioethics, Medical and Research Conference in association with IMA-MSN (Maharashtra Chapter) and AMSA-India
Date:- 11th-13th July 2019.
Venue:- Datta Meghe Institute of Medical Sciences (DU), Sawangi, Wardha, Maharashtra.
Pre Conference Workshops-
• Enhancing Ethical decisions using the SLICE model
• Enhancing your ethical quotient
• Literature search and Reference Management
• Basic life support skills
• Effective communication, Personal growth and Self-development for healthcare professionals.
• Theatre of the oppressed
• Computer-Assisted Interviewing
Registration Fee for Workshops (For UG & PG)-
Early bird (up to 10/06/2019)- Rs. 500
From 11/06 – 10/07/2019- Rs. 600
• AD-MAD show
• ShowReel – The short film
• Grill – The Quiz
• Dumb charades
• SAGA – The Story Making competition
• Model United Nation(MUN)
*STAR TALK from eminent speakers, STUDENT ORATION, PAPER & POSTER PRESENTATION and loads of surprises including cultural and sports night! *
Registration fee for Conference:
*For UG & PG- *
Early bird: up to 10/06/2019- Rs. 1500
From 11/06- 10/07/2019 – Rs. 2000
*For SR/Faculty: *
Early bird: Rs. 2000 (up to 10/06/2019).
From 11/06- 10/07/2019 – Rs. 2500
For more details:
Visit our website: https://www.ethosnbmrc.com/
Email us at:- firstname.lastname@example.org
Check the conference promo: https://youtu.be/oszBvPdTR0s
Follow us on FB – https://www.facebook.com/ETH0SOfficial/